WALK ON THE BEACH

It's cooler now, I complained all summer about the heat and humidity but I'm starting
to realize going to the beach in cooler weather is less interesting. 
 
Everything appears clear and sharp and really not that good for an impressionist kind
of a painting, not that I'm strictly impressionist but I like that feeling when the 
moisture is in the in the air and the light from the eastern sunrise (I’m on the 
west coast of Florida) gets tossed around on the clouds and horizon at the beach. 
 
Guess I sound like an ingrate but the painter part of me is really starting to
appreciate the availability of a different beach every day. Now that the clarity is 
here and the humidity isn't here anymore, I don't get a new vision of the same beach.
 
Borrrrring, as one of my grand daughters would say. Guess I’m a complainer. Maybe I
really miss the 4 seasons of the northeast. Here in this warmer climate subtleties 
are what I have to focus on. That is probably what you call growth. Like it or not I
am forced to grow.
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD NEWS

A STUDIO MUST HAVE