FALL IS HERE

Labor Day Weekend has been much anticipated by me. I wish I could say cooler weather, but here in Florida it has been humid and rainy and that will really not desist for awhile.
 So I guess what I am looking forward to is a a productive season of painting and working on my social media, which I am just really able to get a grip on.  So much to learn...

One of my latest works is Thunderheads.  I walk on the beach each morning before the sun warms things up and/or the thunderstorms begin. One morning in particular the thunderheads on the horizon warned of the kind of day ahead.


16x20 oil on canvas signed original painting by artist Lois Bajor.
Done in shades of blue and grey.
Can be purchased at Loisbajor .com
or contact me by email loisbajor@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD NEWS

A STUDIO MUST HAVE